Testimonials

More

Organic Bulk Chocolate Wafers Bittersweet 70%

Item #: organic-bittersweet-chocolate-wafers

Regular Price: $9.99

Your Price: $8.99

YOU SAVE: 10%

  • Description

      Our bulk organic chocolate is a natural chocolate used in various culinary applications and is of the bittersweet variety.

      The 70% indicates the actual amount of cocoa derivatives in the chocolate. Sugar accounts for the remaining 30% of ingredients in our organic chocolate.

      Bulk Organic chocolate wafers are small disc shaped pieces approximately the size of a half dollar.

      *Please be advised of the potential for our Chocolate products to melt during transit.



Our bulk organic chocolate is a natural chocolate used in various culinary applications and is of the bittersweet variety.

The 70% indicates the actual amount of cocoa derivatives in the chocolate. Sugar accounts for the remaining 30% of ingredients in our organic chocolate.

Bulk Organic chocolate wafers are small disc shaped pieces approximately the size of a half dollar.

*Please be advised of the potential for our Chocolate products to melt during transit.




Customer Reviews